Right for Me?
- I want a relationship of mutual trust and communication with my physician. I want a physician who knows me and takes my symptoms and concerns seriously.
- I want to understand my clinical problems, what may cause them, and look at expanded methods of treatment which may include non-pharmaceutical options.
- I want to be free of government and insurance companies regulating my health care.
- I am a Medicare patient but the government will not pay for annual physical evaluations and I have a new or existing concern that has not been addressed.
Your initial consultation with Dr. Lambert is very thorough. During a 1 ½ to 2 hour session an extensive history, medication, and symptom review is undertaken, followed by a detailed physical and functional examination. Cardiac (heart) and pulmonary (lung) testing with an ECG and spirometry is available if indicated. Detailed review of the findings and treatments will be discussed. You will receive a full written summary of our consultation visit for your personal records.
If it is recommended that further labs and x-rays are needed to complete the consultation, a convenient laboratory and x-ray facility is only two miles from Ánemos Medical Consulting. Other sites can be arranged if it serves your need. Convenient follow up office visits will be scheduled to review the tests obtained and treatments planned. You will receive copies of labs and radiographic reports for your personal files.
Dr. Lambert evaluates the full spectrum of adult disease problems.
Some of the problems evaluated and treated are:
Acute and Chronic Pulmonary Disease:
• Chronic obstructive lung disease (COPD)
• Pulmonary Fibrosis
• Sleep disorders
• Coronary artery disease
• Congestive heart failure
• Esophageal reflux
• Irritable bowel
• Diabetes mellitus
• Thyroid disorders
Ear, Nose, Throat Diseases:
• Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
• Urinary tract infections
Unexplained symptoms of:
• Shortness of breath
• Abdominal or pelvic discomfort
• Non-narcotic acute and chronic musculoskeletal discomfort
• Acute or persistent post-operative discomfort
• Edema or swelling